Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Random Food



This first picture is of a Filipino Barbecue dish that I had at Claire's gathering in Central Park. There is this funny story behind this stick of Barbecue. So our friend (who shall not be called out here) ate some Popeye's fried chicken and served himself one of these sticks. In the end he didn't want the goodness that is Filipino barbecue. Well Claire's cousin seeing that this young man set his plate on the floor without eating the stick was quick to ask, Hey, are you going to eat that barbecue? Our friend said he wasn't and Claire's cousin walked over and picked up said plate from the floor and proceeded to eat it. Funny stuff and proves that Filipino people love their barbecue.



Muscles and Fries from my favorite French place in the NYC: Zucco's. If you have a chance to visit Zucco's...I insist that you visit today. The vibe is really cool and Zucco is a genuine guy. Very French in every sense of the word...he smokes in front of his place and talks to you in French. Such a good guy and the music and vibe is most excellent! If you want to get on Zucco's good side learn how to say the following words in French: Hello Zucco, Thank You, Great Food, and I will be back again!



Jenn's mother was in town this past week and she asked me where to take her to get some ice cream. I guess they had just eaten brunch and her mother was craving some ice cream. I just happened to be by Caio Bella so I took this picture with my camera phone and sent it to her. The Rooster is always around a good place to send you and if he doesn't know the address he will send you a picture for you to find the place.



I can't get enough of these little things. Rice Balls are the bomb! I went here with Vivian for lunch this past week.



These little things looked like Moochie but they aren't. I'm not sure what they are...sweet. In any case, you should try them out if you have the chance.



Here is Vivan! What can I say, I had to include a picture of Vivan. I think she is getting married like in six months or something like that. She's been in the city for five years now and I remember when I met here at H&M and she was wet behind the ears barley getting here from Los Angeles. Funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home